Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition combines the very latest Wacom technologies with the drawing paper of your choice to offer a new - but familiar - way of working. Enjoy the feel of drawing with the Finetip Pen on paper while Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke, ready for further work in your favorite software. Or connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer and work directly into any application you choose with the Wacom Pro Pen 2.
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 is designed to quickly become a natural extension of your hand. Its exceptional sensitivity and responsiveness gives you the control you need to take your work to the next level. Wacom Pro Pen 2's side switches put shortcuts and controls literally at your fingertips.
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes in both Medium and Large sizes. Each has a smaller, more compact footprint than previous models. Wacom Intuos Pro is built using premium materials such as black anodized aluminum and glass fiber composite resin. The result is a pen tablet that feels reassuringly strong but is a mere 8mm thick.
Included with every Wacom Intuos Pro, the new steel based Pen Stand stores your spare nibs and has a built-in tool to make replacing them super-simple.
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes with an Accessory Soft Case for carrying your Paper Clip, pens, and other accessories.
An age-old way to be creative, brought up to date. Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition adds a new medium to your digital workflow - paper.
Paper-to-digital workflow, step by step:
- Clip your favorite drawing paper on the surface of the Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition and sketch with that familiar feel. Work on A5 paper (half-letter size) with our Medium model and A4 paper (letter size) with the Large model.
- As you draw with the Finetip Pen (or optional Ballpoint Pen), Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke as an editable file that can be opened in your favorite creative software.
- You don't need to be connected to a computer or the internet; Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition will store up to 200 multi-layered or 1000 one-layered drawings, ready for you to access on other devices.
- Connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer with USB. Using Inkspace, you can sync, store and export your sketches in common creative file formats - including layered raster and vector.
- Continue your work with your Wacom Intuos Pro attached to your computer and the sensitive new Wacom Pro Pen 2.
- General Information
- Wacom Technology Co
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Line
- Intuos Pro
- Product Model
- Product Name
- Intuos Pro Large Paper Edition
- Product Type
- Graphics Tablet
- Limited Warranty
- 1 Year
- Package Contents
- Intuos Pro Large Paper Edition
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 (Battery Free)
- Pen Stand (Includes 6 Standard Nibs, 4 Felt Nibs)
- Finetip Pen (Battery-free)
- Paper Clip
- 10 x Single Paper Sheets - A5 Or A4 (depending On Tablet Size)
- Accessory Soft Case
- 4 x Extra Pen Color Rings
- 3 x Finetip Ink Refills
- Texture Sheet Sample Card
- 2m (6.6ft) PVC-free USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Technical Information
- Connectivity Technology
- Wireless Technology
- Platform Supported
- Input Devices
- Input Device Type
- Pressure Levels
- Physical Characteristics
- 8 mm
- 287 mm
- 430 mm
- System Requirements
- USB port, Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection to PC or Mac
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE for wireless connection to mobile devices (in paper mode)
- Internet connection to download driver and software