QNAP Turbo NAS TS-1685 16 x Total Bays SAN/NAS Storage System - Desktop
- Part: 1401004
- Model: TS-1685-D1531-64GR-550W
|5 - 9||$6,596.70|
Supporting up to twelve 3.5" HDDs and four 2.5" SSDs, the TS-1685 is a high-capacity, robust, and reliable business NAS powered by an Intel® Xeon® D processor. Designed to optimize enterprise IT infrastructure, the TS-1685 comes with three PCIe slots that support 10GbE/40GbE NIC, PCIe NVMe SSD, graphics cards, and USB 3.1 expansion cards. Incorporating security and scalability, the TS-1685 presents an ideal choice for a complete business-ready storage solution with cross-platform file sharing, comprehensive backup and disaster recovery, iSCSI & virtualization, and more business applications.
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution
- Built-in M.2 SATA 6Gb/s slots & 2.5" SSD slots
- Qtier technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency
- 10GbE/40GbE-ready, highly-efficient storage solution for virtualization and intensive data transmission
- Supports virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery
- Q'center for centrally managing all of your NAS devices, and QRM+ as a centralized management solution for networked computing devices
- Qfiling enabling automated file organization, Qsirch full-text search engine, and QmailAgent for centralized email management
- Scalable up to 56 drive capacity with QNAP expansion enclosures
Epic 16-bay high-capacity data center
The TS-1685 supports up to 16 hard drives, providing the storage potential to be a high-capacity data center. Its high-quality hardware enables optimum performance to fulfill diversified application needs.
1. 12 x SATA 6Gb/s slots for 3.5"/2.5" HDD/SSD
Epic storage potential with flexible high-capacity HDDs and high-performance SSDs.
2. 4 x SATA 6Gb/s slots for 2.5" SSD
Native high-speed SATA 6Gb/s empowers SSD caching.
3. LCD display
Provides real-time system information for easier system management.
4. USB one-touch-copy
Press the "Copy" button to instantly back up data from external drives to the NAS, or alternatively to back up data from the NAS to external drives.
5. 6 x built-in M.2 SSD slots
Supports SATA 6Gb/s M.2 SSD with 2242, 2260, 2280, and 22110 form factors to provide the greatest flexibility in tiered storage configuration and enables cache acceleration. The TS-1685 features M.2 cooling modules for keeping the M.2 SSDs cool and stable.
6. Intel® Xeon® D Processor
Featuring the latest 14nm energy-efficient SoC, supporting DDR4 RAM and PCIe Gen.3 per-lane throughput.
7. DDR4 2133 MHz memory
Supports four DDR4 memory modules for a maximum of 128GB RAM. Comes preinstalled with 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB RAM.
8. 3 x PCIe expansion slots
Two PCIe Gen3 x8 slots and one PCIe Gen2 x4 slot. Supports 10GbE/ 40GbE adapters, PCIe NVMe SSD, external graphics cards, and USB 3.1 expansion cards.
9. 3.5 mm audio jack
Connect speakers or headphones for direct audio output from the NAS.
10. 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
Ideal for service binding, port trunking and MPIO configurations.
11. 2 x built-in 10GBASE-T network ports
Fully supports 10GbE high-speed networks for iSCSI/NFS/CIFS data transmission.
12. Compartmentalized smart cooling
Separately detects the CPU and hard drive temperatures to dynamically control fan speeds for quieter operations.
13. Built-in speaker
Supports direct audio output and provides verbal system warnings.
- General Information
- QNAP Systems
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Line
- Turbo NAS
- Product Model
- Product Name
- Turbo NAS TS-1685 SAN/NAS Server
- Product Type
- SAN/NAS Storage System
- Processor & Chipset
- Processor Manufacturer
- Processor Type
- Processor Model
- Processor Core
- Hexa-core (6 Core)
- Processor Speed
- 2.20 GHz
- Standard Memory
- 64 GB
- Memory Technology
- DDR4 SDRAM
- Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- I/O Expansions
- Number of Total Expansion Bays
- Number of 2.5" Bays
- Number of 2.5"/3.5" Bays
- Number of Total Expansion Slots
- Controller Type
- Serial ATA/600
- RAID Supported
- RAID Levels
- 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, Hot Spare, JBOD
- Total Number of USB Ports
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports
- Network (RJ-45)
- Operating System
- QTS 4.3
- Management & Protocols
- Physical Characteristics
- 303.8 mm
- 369.9 mm
- 319.8 mm
- Form Factor
- Weight (Approximate)
- 13.39 kg